[Company Counseling Services] We are dedicated to professional general corporate counseling services for foreign invested companies (Wholly Foerign Owned Enterprises, Joint Ventures and Chinese-Foreign Contractual Joint Ventures ) in Greater Shanghai Area with respect to their business operation and management.
Our general corporate counseling services include but not limited to:
A.Provide regular legal advice for the business operation and management of the Client:
1. Answer questions on legal issues of the Client, and upon the Client’s request issue “Legal Opinion Letter”.
2. Provide legal advice on the issues relating to the production, operation and management of the Client.
B．Provide legal advice related to internal management.
1. Attend the clients’ internal meetings and provide related legal suggestions if requested.
2. Establish, modify or review the internal management system, labor contract, and relevant training contract and non-disclosure agreements for the clients;
3. Offer written and oral initial legal opinion or advice on commercial plans or financing plans of the clients.
C. Take part in the negotiations between the clients and its customers if requested:
1. Participate in commercial negotiations upon the clients’s request.
2. Attend meetings with the clients or third parties on behalf of the clients.
D. Draft, review or modify contracts and other legal documents in relation to the business operation and management of the clients.
E. Provide legal training courses for the employees of the clients upon request.
F. Assist and arrange the clients to communicate with the relevant departments of the government on the issues relating to the production, operation and management of the clients.
G. Offer legal opinion or advice on the protection of intellectual property rights of the clients, including but not limited to patent right, trademark right, copyright, trade secret and franchise.
H. Issue “Lawyer’s Letter” to third parties on the issues relating to the production, operation and management of the clients, and respond to Lawyer’s letters issued by third parties.
I. Draft and publicize the “Legal Notice” in media on behalf of the clients.
J. Provide the clients with the latest laws and regulations relating to the production, operation and management of the clients.
Download the template Agreement on Retaining Legal Counsel